me and my hubby

me and my hubby

my weight loss tracker

Monday, January 11, 2010

revitalized!!!

Just finished watching the season premier of the Biggest Loser...talk about motivating. WOW! Why haven't I been watching this show, this is so awesome! I hope I can keep this feeling of motivation through the week. This is a journey and my journey started on January 5, 2010 and I WILL accomplish my goals this time. I WILL lose weight and begin to feel healthier. I WILL make this happen for myself. This is MY TIME! Watch out world cuz HERE I COME!!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Biggest Loser is ALWAYS motivating for me! I always work out a little harder and eat a little better the day after watching! I'm glad you're hooked! I loved having it as 'my' show all through the last competition. You CAN do it!

Karilynn said...

Angela!! Just wanted to say that deciding that this was REALLY it... made all the difference in the world. Once you make up your mind, it's all about NEVER giving up... NEVER turning back... ALWAYS moving forward. :o)

Elise said...

Power forward. My new mantra. So, I wanted to call you this morning, but I knew you were busy with preschool. If you remember or get a minute tonight call me!