me and my hubby

me and my hubby

my weight loss tracker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 more pounds

I wish I only had five more pounds to reach my ultimate goal, but there's only so much you can do in one month :) I do, however, have only five more pounds until I reach this month's goal! I'm super excited and would love to make it happen. I have until the weigh in on February 5th to lose this weight and I know it can be done. I think it will help to have small goals that will eventually become my big goal. Every five pounds makes a difference. We are going out of town this weekend and when I'm driving it's always hard not to snack. I'm going to make a choice to not eat when I'm not hungry and to bring good, healthy snacks to eat when I actually am hungry. For me it's about planning ahead of time not to fail. Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Awesome! I'm SO excited for you! You CAN and WILL do it!

Jessica B said...

Planning ahead always makes good choices easier! You can do it! I mean you have already lost 7, so you totally got that last 5!!!

Karilynn said...

Wahoo! You've got 10 days to lose 5 lbs. Totally doable! GO ANGELA!!