me and my hubby

me and my hubby

my weight loss tracker

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

it's wrong, just so you know

Just so you all know, my ticker is wrong. I decided a few weeks ago not to update my weight loss ticker until the day of the weigh ins each month. I'm actually doing better than my ticker says, so I didn't want anyone to think I went on some rapid weight loss drug to get to my monthly goal. I will update my ticker on Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing all the weight loss of the people in the comp. I've been reading your blogs and they give me great support and ideas. Thanks to everyone!!! Good luck!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I haven't updated my ticker in a while either! I never thought about people thinking I was being sneaky, lol. I guess I should say something like you. Good Luck

Karilynn said...

I KNOW you are kicking butt! That 5 lbs to the goal entry gave me a good idea that you have been shrinking this month! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see how far you've come! :o)