me and my hubby

me and my hubby

my weight loss tracker

Friday, February 5, 2010

I surpassed my goal!!!!!

I did better than I thought I would. I'm far from where I need to be, but my goal this month was 20 lbs and I lost 22.6 lbs. All those nights of not eating after 6:30 and going without some of my favorite foods is paying off. This is so empowering for me! I've needed to lose this weight for so long and I finally feel like I'm making changes in my life that are going to last and make a difference. I'm finally doing this for the right reason - just for me - so I can feel better and be a healthier person. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see how everyone else did. I'm so excited for all my 'friends' that are in this with me. I read your blogs and root for you each week. I hope to find continued success. My next goal is just to see a '1' as the beginning number on the scale. It's been WAY TOO LONG since that's been the case. I'm waving bye, bye to habits that have kept me weighed down for years - and I'm never looking back!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Holy Cow! That's amazing. Congratulations!! =)

Karilynn said...

Don't look back! Goodbye 22.6 lbs.. goodbye 200's... hello new healthy life! GO ANGELA!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Carmen said...

That is AMAZING!!!! Great job! You truly are an inspiration.

Alison said...

That is AWESOME! Way to go!

M and A said...

DANG GIRL! your loss is right along those on the Biggest Loser! AWESOME! keep it up in February!!!

Spitfire said...

Almost 23 pounds!!! Incredible. YOu should feel very proud of yourself! Amazing!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! Congrats, that's awesome!!!

betty said...

Congratulations Angela!!! You won!!!! - I know "it's not about the money" hahaha but hey its a plus!!!!!!!

love my kiddos said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Pitbull said...

Wowzers!!! Makes me wanna get of my buttocks and get moving!!! CONGRATS!!!

Elise said...

GREAT JOB! I knew you had it in you! I'm excited to see you continue on this journey and see even more success!! Good luck in February! What a great Valentine's gift to yourself...self empowerment!