me and my hubby

me and my hubby

my weight loss tracker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Having a harder time

Maybe it's because it came off so easily before...maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it, but I'm having a harder time losing weight. It's been one week tomorrow since the weigh in and I've lost less than a pound this week. I haven't done anything differently really. I do need to work out more and I guess if I really want to stay consistent I should be better about keeping track of my calories. I know I'm not going over my goal intake, but I'm a little worried that if I'm dropping way below then my body may think that it's not getting enough and start storing what I do eat as fat. I HATE, HATE, HATE keeping track of what I eat. I KNOW in my head that keeping track will make a difference and it might make all the difference in the world. I know that in my head...however, I HATE keeping track. I don't know what my problem is. I think I'm just fundamentally lazy. Ugh! That's not going to be easy to fix. :)

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep plugging away and eventually all the changes I've made to my lifestyle are going to make a difference.

Good luck to all this next week and Happy Valentine's Day on Sunday to each of you!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Seeing no to little change may just mean a 'change up' on your part. Change up what you eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Change up what you do for working out...etc. I'm SURE you'll start to see a difference as your body sees that you're not going back to the old way of eating. It's like the 2nd week 'curse' on Biggest Loser...it's just your second month!! Good luck, you CAN do it!

Sarah said...

I totally agree with HATING to keep track. I HATE it too. All I can say is that sticking to it pays off. I also find that weighing in regularly is NOT good on the psyche. IF you don't have to don't do it. I say go with how your clothes feel. Keep it up, its hard but very worth it. Congrats on the win!!!!