me and my hubby

me and my hubby

my weight loss tracker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hello again

I feel like I've been away from this blog for forever!! I need to get my butt back in gear and start blogging my progress (or lack of). It's been up and down. We've officially moved into a new house. We're short selling/losing our other house and it's been very emotionally draining. I've decided that it's MUCH easier to make healthy living a lifestyle when you're in a good place emotionally. I've had good days and bad days but I haven't given up...which at this point is a major hurdle for me! Thanks for your continued support. I'll try to get on here more often so I can read what you guys are writing and doing - maybe get myself some motiviation.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Feel your pain. We moved to Colorado from SC a year ago after losing/short saling our house so I totally get where you are coming from. Things will get better. Slowly but surly better.

Elise said...

I believe in you. You have it in you to keep at it. It doesn't have to be done all in one day, week or month. Little by little just keep making good choices and you'll find yourself closer and closer to your goal.